ABI Technical Information

David H Klatte dhklatte at midway.uchicago.edu
Tue Jul 23 03:04:16 EST 1996

Several users of ABIView have asked me for technical information about
the format of ABI files. In response to this, I have added a brief
technical document to the ABIView homepage:
http://www.paranoia.com/~dhk/abiview.html

Clark Tibbetts at Vanderbilt has given me permission to publicize his
ftp site at ftp://ziggy.mc.vanderbilt.edu/pub

There are detailed files here describing the format of ABI files,
detailed descriptions of the ABI hardware and how it works, descriptions
of some of Clark's hardware modifications, and sample ABI format files.

David
David H. Klatte              mailto:d-klatte at uchicago.edu
finger dhklatte at woodlawn.uchicago.edu for more information
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc