Cheap Tape

Luc Simon lsimon at rsvs.ulaval.ca
Mon Oct 7 08:25:54 EST 1996

Dear Patricia,

I must admit to once buying this tape from BRL, although somewhat cheaper
than ABI. We now use the "Otter casting system" from Owl Scientific and are
very pleased with it. We mostly pour 48 cm WTR gels, and don't need tape,
only a few binder clips (provided with the caster!).

Usual disclaimer, from a satisfied customer.

Luc Simon

Coordonnateur des services scientifiques
1125 Charles-Eugene Marchand              tel.  (418) 656-2131 ext.5496
Universite Laval                                        fax.  (418) 656-7176
Quebec city, Qc G1K 7P4