Staden for Mac/PC?

Gabriel Gabriel
Tue Oct 8 17:38:38 EST 1996

John Hancock wrote:

>I have to support Bob Forster's general thrust here. I have experience
>Macs (a lot), Windows (as little as possible) and Suns (a reasonable
>amount, but still learning), and for me Macs provide by far the easiest
>user interface. If I had to choose to set up some of the software I use
>occasionally on my Mac on a PC I probably wouldn't bother. If Staden were
>to be ported to one of these systems, though, it would have much higher
>standards of useability to reach. As someone who's often called on to help
>other, less computer-literate, people set up and use software, I'm very
>aware how important ease of use is, and I've always found Staden software
>rather cryptic.

Could not agree more !

G. Dorado
bb1dopeg at

Gabriel Dorado

 Gabriel Dorado                               Our VAT number is:
 Dept. Bioquimica y Biol. Mol.
 Fac. VETERINARIA                                          Tel: +(57)
 14071 Cordoba                                             Fax: +(57)
 SPAIN                                       InterNet Email:
bb1dopeg at
                  InterNet Web:
                         *** Mime 1.0 spoken here! ***