Color Printers for Seq

John E. Fox altabios at
Thu Oct 10 07:54:20 EST 1996

In article <53c28p$77d at>, Mary Kay Dolejsi, marykay at says:
>We find ourselves in need of a new color printer for support of the
>automated DNA sequencing, and are wondering if anyone has tried the new

We use both the HP1200ps and HP1600ps printers and are very pleased with
them. Advantage is they use ordinary photocopy paper or our
own headed paper.

Alta BioScience                         Email: altabios at
School of Biochemistry                  Phone: 0121-414-5450
The University of Birmingham            Fax:   0121-414-3376
Edgbaston, BIRMINGHAM, B15 2TT, UK