Loss of C siganl

DNA Services dna_services at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:42:27 EST 1996

Hi folks,

Out of the blue, in the same lot of premix, the C signal dropped to
less than 50.  There is no red on the gel image except in lanes where
the samples were prepped a week earlier.  These have normal C signal.
So it is not a detection problem.  We did not change any reagents at
this moment.  We tried a new lot of premix for the next gel, this did
not help.  Has anyone out there had this problem?  ABI has no clue.
We just want to know if we are alone in this.

Thanks,

Carol Bayles
DNA_Services at Cornell.edu