Skipped region.

Peter Peter
Thu Apr 10 16:12:39 EST 1997

Yes, I have seen this happen with a clone which contained a large inverted
repeat.  The sequence read through the vector sequence to the cloning
skipped over the inverted repeat and continued on the other side.

Peter J. Myler, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist	                                Assistant Professor
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute	Department of Pathobiology
4 Nickerson Street	                                University of
Seattle, WA  98109-1651	                Seattle, WA  98195
e-mail:	mylerpj at	                mylerpj at
Phone:	(206)-284-8846x332
FAX:	(206)-284-0313

charlie demma; demma at wrote in article
<5ibmdq$pt at>...