Truncated sequences solved

Agnes Agnes
Thu Apr 10 23:21:27 EST 1997

Dear Autosequencers

        I would like to thank everyone who responded to my message about
truncated sequences some weeks ago. We started a run early one morning and
monitored it. It was discovered that after 2 hours, the scanning stopped
but everything else was running as per normal. When we re-started, the
scan was immediately reactivated and went on for another 2 hours.

        The Perkin-Elmer service engineer replaced the motor late last
week and our ABI has been running smoothly since.

Thanks for all the suggestions.