Sequencher/ AutoAssemble comparison

Olav Olav
Mon Apr 14 11:05:15 EST 1997

I'd like to know what you consider to be the pros and cons of
ABI/Perkin-Elmer's AutoAssembler compared to Sequencher, which seems to
score so highly in this forum.

We've got demos of both programs, and they seem to do more or less the
same job.

Our raw data come mainly from an ABI 310.

av Hungnes                                   olavhung at
Natl.Inst.of Public Health, Dept.of Virology   ohungnes at
P.O.Box 4404 Torshov,                          phone: (+47)22 04 25 20
N-0403 OSLO, NORWAY                            FAX:   (+47)22 04 24 47