hamilton multi-syringes

Bruce Bruce
Wed Aug 6 08:35:38 EST 1997

Tom, et al,

	Tom and others interested in using these syringes for loading might
look at URL:
which also can be gotten to from URL:
where we provide a program that will create the sample sheets for you and
describe the various approaches to gel loading we have investigated.

Cheers and Enjoy.......bruce

Bruce A. Roe, Ph.D    George Lynn Cross Research Professor
                      University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019-0370,
Phone: (405) 325-4912 or 7610;  FAX: (405) 325-7762;  e-mail:  broe at ou.edu
********************** http://www.genome.ou.edu/

 You write:
=> Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 13:22:21 -0700 (PDT)
=> From: Tom.Nelson at net.bio.net, nelson_t at bms.com
=> Subject: hamilton multi-syringes
=> Newsgroups: bionet.genome.autosequencing
=> I am considering many possible ways to load multiple samples on the 48
=> and 64 well combs on the 377XL.  I have been hearing that hamilton
=> multichannel syringes are the way to go.
=> What kind of experience do you all have with loading 8 lanes at a time
=> with hamilton, or any other multichannel loading devices?  What kind of
=> advice would you give?
=> If hamilton is the best way, what are the catalog numbers for the
=> syringes and needles, and where can I purchase them, directly from
=> hamilton or from another 3rd party?
=> Thanks for any information,
=> Tom Nelson
=> Applied Genomics DNA Sequencing Facility
=> Bristol-Myers Squibb PRI