Problem with 377, help!

WZhao68 wzhao68 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 17:35:28 EST 1997

Hello there, I am using 377 sequencer. Recently, I have been having trouble
with the plate check: the scan line won't show up for 5 minutes that I had to
cancel the check and do it again. Also, after I load the samples and hit RUN
botton, even if the run time was set for 7 hours, it would show 15 minutes or
the remainder of the Prerun time on the STATUS menu. The worst happened last
week: my gel file had a corrupted header file (fatal error) according the
machine, and no lane was scanned.
Has anybody had such experience before?  I desparately looking for help!
David