Sequencing plate washing machine

Kevin Clark kevin at hammer.imm.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 5 08:02:55 EST 1997

Does anyone have any info on washing machines for sequencing plates. We are
buying one for our new core unit and don't really know which ones are best.
I know that Lancer and Meile do machines but I'd like to know prices and
capacity (I need to do about 10 sets at a time) and reliability etc. Also
why can't you use a =A3300 unit from a local electrical store?

Thanks in advance

Kevin

Kevin Clark                    |If a dolphin will jump out
kevin at hammer.imm.ox.ac.uk      |of the water for a fish,
Institute of Molecular Medicine|imagine what it would do
Oxford,UK.                     |for a bag of chips.