Change... Scientific Director Position w/Start-up...

Henry Henry
Mon Feb 3 09:26:13 EST 1997

Thanks for the many responses, however the position has been filled. This
does not bar further inqueries, though... Reference Posting: Scientific
Director Position Available w/ Start-Up (this newsgroup)

I will be making my personal phone number available for all whom reply in
order to discuss our laboratory business, it's scope and scale, and future
needs for additional personnel of varying levels of expertise relative to
DNA Profiling, Sequencing, and Databanking Services. All applicants and/or
resumes will be kept on file.