Anyone having problems with PCR Blunt?

Bradley Bradley
Tue Feb 11 09:21:04 EST 1997

I had a similar problem with another Invitrogen vector pRSET.  It turned
out that the vector contained a 'non-standard' T7 primer sequence which
differed from the usual T7-primer at the 3'end.  After I rechecked the
actual pRSET T7 sequence and synthesized the appropriate T7 primer
sequencing went very well.  Thus, you may want to have the investigator
check the actual PCRBlunt vector primer sequences from Invitrogen.

Hope this helps,
Brad Turner

		    Bradley Turner
	        Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School		617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology	617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 536			bsturner at
330 Brookline Avenue		bturner at
Boston, MA 02215, USA		turner at