DNA Labstation 625

PBO PBO
Wed Feb 12 11:47:16 EST 1997

     I would like to hear from people with experience in using the Dna
     Labstation 625 from Vistra DNA systems. I have just started in a new
     job where we use the ABI 377 for sequencing and I have been told
that
     the 625 labstation (bought three years ago) is unable to produce
     sequence samples of usable quality. The problems seems to involve
both
     the template preparation and the sequencing reactions. Have anyone
     experienced the same problems and have you found any solutions?

     Many thanks

     Peter Bjarke Olsen