Dir. Seq. of small PCR frag.

David David
Mon Jul 21 10:19:28 EST 1997

Dear Newsgroupers ,

Since there could be a number of factors to look at in this problem I
would suggest FTPing a copy of the ABI files to the anonymous site set up
the other year. The address is :

venus.icr.ac.uk
username anonymous
password your email adrress

In the pub directory there is another directory called autoseq where the
files can be placed.

That way we can all have a look at a copy of the trace files and make
more educated suggestions.

The FTP account can be used by anyone just notify the group in your
posting that copies of the problem files have been deposited there.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Yours Sincerely ,

David Cain
Administrator
Biosci.genome.autosequencing