MJR tetrad cyclers

David David
Tue Jul 22 08:10:43 EST 1997

Dear Newgroupers,

I know this is not really related to sequencing but I know a lot of the
large genome centres use the tetrad to do thier thermal cycling.  As the
machine is now reasonably established on the market and some users will
have had thier units for over a year now I would like to ask anyone with
one what they have thought about it.

I hear mixed opinions and would like to hear from a few people and if
possible a few different usage levels.  I would be most grateful if
anyone that replies could state their average usage as well as thier
experiences.

I will colate all the responses and post back to the group after a week.

Yours Sincerely ,

David Cain