Sample sheet re-arranger

David David
Thu Jun 5 14:01:26 EST 1997

Dear Sequencers ,

Does anyone have a program or script that takes a list of reactions
performored in a 96 well format and converts it into the necessary

This may seem like an odd one to describe so feel free to call me for
verification , I am not looking for a sample sheet writter ( such as
Bruce Roe's ( http://dna1.chem.uoknor.edu/ ) ) as the samples are not
from a shotgun library and do not follow a set pattern .

I have the feeling that it may be easier just to type the sample sheets
by hand taking great care but it would be nice to know if someone had a
neat solution to this problem .

Thanks in advance ,

David Cain
Administrator