LICOR QUESTIONS

Dr. Dr.
Thu Jun 26 13:06:26 EST 1997

] I have just started a new job sequencing on a Licor instrument. My
] previous
] experience is with ABI instruments. Needless to say I'm running into
some
] tight spots. First off, the PC connected to the licor is the only one in
] the
] building. Everyone else is using macs. They would like to be able to
view
] the
] SCF files on the macs. Anything out there for that purpose?

GeneJockeyII.  See http://www.biosoft.com
There's a free demo version which should let you view your chromatogram
files even if it won't let you save the extracted sequence.

Phil Taylor