Nelson Nelson
Tue Mar 18 15:12:08 EST 1997

I was talking to my amersham sales rep today and she informed me that they
were going to release their new dye terminator cycle sequencing kit for
use on
ABI machines.

One way to let ABI know how we are displeased with them is to start buying
from other companies.  If their monopoly would disappear, so would their

Buy the Amersham reagents.  Don't forget about the halfTERM kit from
that allows the use of half the volume of the ready reaction kit too, we
routinely using it and it's great.

Then maybe ABI will throw in a free copy of their Analysis software to
get us
to keep buying their reagents :)