96-well microtitre plate centrifuge - Advice please !

Dr Dr
Tue May 20 08:11:51 EST 1997

Hi everyone

I am planning to use 96-well microtitre plates to precipitate
dye-terminator and dye-primer sequence reactions.

What I would like to know is

1.  What type of 96-well plate do people use ?
2.  How do you seal the plates to prevent evaporation ?
3.  What make of bench top centrifuge do you use ?
4.  What speed (rpm, g force) do you spin at, and for how long ?

Please could people email direct to me, as for some unknown reason my web
server has removed autoseq from our news groups.

Many thanks

Mick Jones

Dr Mick Jones, Lecturer in Molecular Virology
Department of Infectious Diseases, RPMS
Hammersmith Hospital, Du Cane Road, London, W12 0NN
Tel:  0181-383-3328;  Fax:  0181-383-2299
email: mjones at rpms.ac.uk
WEB:  http://www.rpms.ac.uk/departments/virology/virolhome.html