Please include your return Email address in messages

MICHELLE.L.VAN.HEE at monsanto.com MICHELLE.L.VAN.HEE at monsanto.com
Mon Nov 17 07:01:41 EST 1997

Hi all,
I'd like to request that when you post a question or comment to the news
group, please also include your return Email address in the body of the
message.
Our internal Email system corrupts the return addresses, so if we want to
respond, we have to respond to the whole news group, which clogs it up
unnecessarily.
We operate a high throughput sequencing facility here and would love to respond
to messages where we think we might be of some help.  Thanks,
Michelle Van Hee
MLVANH1 at monsanto.com