More fade out problems

Tony Major tmajor at why.net
Sat Nov 29 13:05:03 EST 1997

On that second problem, is it actually fading or abruptly disappearing?
Because we had two of our 377's that were not properly ventilated and
when the laser overheated, the sequence completely blacked out and when
the laser cooled off, it came back on as if 'magically reappearing.'  Is
it every lane?

-Tony Major
Genome Science and Technology Center
UT Southwestern Med. Center