Li-Cor help

A. A.
Tue Sep 23 12:24:13 EST 1997

I wonder if any of the Li-Cor users out there can give me some help.

I keep getting what looks like unspecific termination on my gels.  It
particularly bad on the pGEM samples.  I get 60-80 bases of nice
then a blob of dye across all four lanes, then a really weak signal which
finally dies out.  I add DMSO to my gel mix and the PCR reaction, I've
increasing cycle number and elongation times, but it has had little

I'm using the 4200, and multiplex sequencing, although I see the same
using a single primer.
Ang Rosin