GBI gel loader

Vahe Bedian dnaseq at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Apr 2 11:46:39 EST 1998

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Genetic BioSystems gel loader and
what your experience has been for 48 and/or 64 lane loading.

I can summarize responses to post to the group.

Thanks,

Vahe

                               Vahe Bedian, Ph.D.
                         Senior Research Investigator
                          University of Pennsylvania
                            Department of Genetics
 476 Clinical Research Building, 415 Curie Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6145

Phone: 215-573-7238    Fax: 215-573-9327    e-mail: bedian at mail.med.upenn.edu

Tech. Director DNA Sequencing Facility (B1 Richards Building)

    Phone: 215-573-7407
    Fax: 215-573-9327
    e-mail: dnaseq at mail.med.upenn.edu
    FTP: DNASEQ.MED.UPENN.EDU

Assoc. Director Cell Center Service Facility (D2 Richards Building)
    Phone: 215-898-2795
    Fax: 215-573-9327