what is everyone using ?

Mr. D.J. Cain dcain at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 04:16:58 EST 1998

Dear newsreaders ,

Following up on Michael and Anthony's comments I think it would be a great
idea to have a survey of what people are using and what thier labs are
capable of .

In the past may of these questionares have fallen short , usually in
reporting the results . To avoid this occuring again i would like to ask
anyone else who is intrested in collecting this type of information to
contact me with the view to setting up a web page with a simple
questionare on it .  The responses can then be collected via email and
processed with a summary avaliable on the web .

If you are intrested in helping with this project please contact me
directly , I would also be pleased to hear of anyone offering web space
and assistance with the coding .

Sincerely ,

David Cain
dcain at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk