Printers for sequencing

Rebecca Taylor retaylor at cgl.ucsf.edu
Tue Feb 24 04:48:07 EST 1998

I would like to say thank-you to all who replied to my question on

We now have a new problem.  We have two HP Deskjet 1600CM printers for
printing out our data to give to our customers. We are having endless
nightmares with both.  Recently, HP has sent us THREE defective units
trying to fix the one that was broken.  ABI only endorses the Deskjet
1600 CM.  Does anyone use any other printer to print out their
sequencing data?

Rebecca Taylor
UC San Francisco