LOOKING FOR GOOD SEQUENCE ANALYSIS SITES

photobotanica at geocities.com photobotanica at geocities.com
Wed Feb 25 20:19:42 EST 1998

Hi all,

I'm looking for great sequence analysis sites on the web.  I am
interested in both analysing the quality of the sequence (by assessing
the electropherograms) and in analysing the sequence data by BLAST and
other methods.  If anyone has a site they wish to nominate, please let
me and others know!

I have written a sequence analysis tutorial to guide grad students
through several sites.  You can visit
"http://weber.u.washington.edu/~caribou/frame/frame.html" and let me
know what you think!  (I am presently working on a users guide to
preparing sequencing samples, but that won't be public domain until I
can figure out how to password the system.)

Sincerely,
caribou at u.washington.edu