ABI Sample Files

Bruce Roe BROE at aardvark.ucs.ou.edu
Tue Jan 20 09:01:22 EST 1998

Hi folks,

Press RETURN for more...

    #1          20-JAN-1998 07:46:55.59
        Last May, Ladeana Hillier at Wash. U. and I completed a Mac-based
program which writes a SampleSheet for the ABI 373 or 377.  Both 373 and
377 versions these Mac programs used in my lab at the University of Oklahoma
and their source code are available *as is* on my web site:

        These programs might be useful to others and you can modify the
source code as need be to suit your desires but please don't ask me to
change them for your specific need.  Hopefully you can get someone at
your institution to modify the code if needed.

Bruce A. Roe, Ph.D    George Lynn Cross Research Professor
                      University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019-0370, U.S.A.
Phone: (405) 325-4912 or 7610;  FAX: (405) 325-7762;  e-mail:  broe at ou.edu