gap4 sequence assembly course

Staden R. rs at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 21 08:51:57 EST 1998

Course on the use of the package

A 2 day course on the use of our package for sequence assembly
will be run at George Mason University, U.S.A. December 14-15th,
1998. The courses, taught by David Judge and James Bonfield,
have been given in Europe for several years, but this is the
first in U.S.A. It is an opportunity to find out about the powerful
features of the gap4 program from one of its principal authors.

We recognise that this is short notice, but if you would like
to attend a further course at a later date please register an
interest now so that we can assess the demand.

Details are available from

http://www.ib3.gmu.edu/grippaudo/debcourses/staden_dec98/stadencourse.html

Rodger Staden
Dr Rodger Staden,                     rs at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,  http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/pubseq/
Hills Road,                           Tel (01223) 402389   or +44 1223 402389
Cambridge,  CB2 2QH, UK.              Fax (01223) 213556   or +44 1223 213556