magnetic beads clean-up

Ivan Biros ivan at
Tue Jan 19 19:31:25 EST 1999

Hi to all,
Does anyone have any experience with magnetic beads technology in relation
to removal of excess of dye terminators from 96-well plates?
I'd appreciate any information relating to magnetic beads, connection to
robotic workstation, companies manufacturing those beads, or some in house
tips. I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks in advance

Dr Ivan Biros                                 Ph: +61-7-3365 9118
Research & Development Officer               Fax: +61-7-3365 1823
Australian Genome Research Facility        Email: ivan at
Level 5, Gehrmann Labs                       WWW:
Research Rd
University of Queensland
St Lucia, Qld 4072