GeneWarrior

Christina Spolsky spolsky at acnatsci.org
Tue Jul 20 07:20:15 EST 1999

Has anybody tried BioInformatica's GeneWarrior computing system (dual or
triple-booting Linux/WindowsNT/OS/2 Warp)? Their Website is still under
constraction after more than half a year, so I wonder whether
BioInformatica is a viable company; perhaps it's just because they're too
busy with "real science" to bother with getting their Website up and going.

Anyways, I wonder what the advantage of their system is over just having
removable hard drives with different operating systems to move use as
necessary.