Viewer for GeneScan files

Brenda Cheung B.Cheung at
Sun Mar 28 10:03:33 EST 1999

Hi everyone,

I have a client who would like to start a microsat study but does not want
to purchase copy of GeneScan Analysis or Genotyper yet to view the results.
I was wondering how other facilities were getting around this problem or if
there was a viewer (similar to EditView or Chromas) that they could

Thanking you in advance

Brenda Cheung                           	Ph:  (07) 3875 6541
Molecular Biology Facility              	Fax: (07) 3875 7656
School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science
Griffith University
Nathan   QLD
Australia       4111                    Email:  B.Cheung at