Plate dish washers

John Barlow john_q_barlow at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 15:55:43 EST 1999

Hi:
There is a Miele dishwasher.  It comes with baskets for both
the 36 and 48 cm ABI 377 plates.  It gives you an option to run
the famous "hot deionized water wash".  It is an undercounter (small
size) unit.  We have had a similar in size Miele glassware washer
for 9 years and are very satisfied.  I am tempted to purchase this unit
as washing plates by had is very tedious, dangerous (breaking a plate is
easy), and does not guarantee removal of fluorescent compounds.

As Miele is a new unit, I am not sure if it is on ABI's compatibility
list.  The units that are on this list are very big and quite
expensive.  You might check with both ABI and Miele for compatibility
before deciding, which model to order.

John

In article <7g9hi3$92f at net.bio.net>, mmacau at scri.sari.ac.uk says...