ABI's new paper combs

Stephen R. Lasky srlasky at cellworks.mbt.washington.edu
Tue May 25 15:27:54 EST 1999

This is an interesting problem given that we are thinking about trying
out these combs (the idea sounds good). Have you tried pushing the teeth
actually into the gel at the top?  I found that some of my techs were
actually doing this with regular sharkstooth combs without any loss in
read length or resolution.  That might prevent a chanel from forming
below the teeth.

Please keep us updated on your progress with these combs.

srlasky

--
Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D.			#
University of Washington		#