reading 377 files on Windows

Andrew Louka Andrew.Louka at
Thu Oct 28 07:51:59 EST 1999

Yes indeed.  The PC version is the same as the Mac version, as far as I
can gather, except that interactive assembly hasn't been included yet in
the PC version.  I understand that this is to be added in the
not-too-distant-future (note:  1 year free upgrades after purchase).  An
*expensive* programme, but a real timesaver!

Also, MedProbe in Norway have just become local distributors for the
European Nordic countries. (may not be on the
'net yet).

I do not have any financial or other commercial interests in Gene Codes,
their software or their distributors.  I just like their software!

> In article <7v23uf$boc at>, TNelson1 <tnelson1 at> wrote:
> Sequencher is now available for windows NT.
> (something analagous to Sequencher for Macs)

Institute of Immunology
University of Oslo

 Sent via
 Before you buy.