Systems for improved gel loading

Chris Shaffer chris at biology.wustl.edu
Sun Sep 26 18:51:13 EST 1999

Hello,

We recently purchased a 373 stretch with big dye capabilities.  I am
used to runing gels on a 377 and hand loading each lane with thin
tips and a pipetteman.  Now that we are ramping up I am looking for
advice on systems for gel loading mutiple samples at the same time.

Can you give me any advice on systems that you have used or are aware
of?  What are the strenghts and weaknesses of the of the system you
are describing?

please consider sending to my e-mail address.  If I get any replies I
will repost a digest to this forum.

Thanks

Christopher Shaffer Ph.D.                   Phone:(314) 935-6837
152 McDonnell Hall                          Fax:  (314) 935-5125
Biology; Box 1229                        chris at biology.wustl.edu
Washington University
St. Louis MO 63130