ab1 and netscape

Nirav Merchant nirav at arl.arizona.edu_NO_SPAM
Thu Jun 22 18:49:04 EST 2000

 You can have netscape save the file by pressing shift and clicking on
the URL.
Make sure that MIME types for your webserver are correctly set.

For our 377 traces we prefer to use ftp:// instead of http://  for
downloading, it was a issues with the data fork on the mac side that
prevented EditView from recognizing the trace as a ABI file hence not
opening it when http:// was used.

regards,
-Nirav