3700 Evaporation

Donna Brown donna at resgen.com
Wed Oct 18 08:36:28 EST 2000

Hi Arthur-
We resolved that issue here at Research Genetics with a very low tech
solution.  We add an additional 5 ul water to each plate depending on the
order of loading (1st plate = 10 ul, 2nd = 15ul, 3rd = 20 ul, 4=25 ul)  Our
results have been quite nice with this scheme and we avoid dealing with
sticky plate seals.
Best regards-
Donna