Glenis Wiebe wiebe at mpi-cbg.de
Wed Apr 18 09:38:27 EST 2001

Hi William,

I have been using the membrane combs from the Gel Company (in
conjunction with the water run-in procedure) for the past year or so,
with very nice results.  I would recommend buying the sample loading
tray as well to help simplify the procedure.

Let me know if you need any further information.

Sincerely,
Glenis

--
Glenis Wiebe, M.Sc.