scf viewer

James VanEe jiv2 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:31:47 EST 2001

Wish I did.  Something simple and free that could be easily
distributed to core facility customers (including commercial
customers) would be great.  I guess there areJava viewers out there,
but I had mixed/poor results.  If I had something that could make
ABIF files (minus the missing data) from scf files, that would solve
some of my more esoteric problems.  Good programming opportunity.
-James

>does anybody know a "small" SCF files editor for MacOS...infact smaller tha=
>GeneTool or TraceViewer..
>thanks for your help
>
>--
>Fabien Jovelin
>ESGS-Cyberg=E8ne
>All=E9e Christophe Colomb
>91035 Evry - France
>Tel : 01-60-878-219
>Fax : 01-60-878-201
>E-mail : f.jovelin at eurosequence.com
>
>Web : http://www.eurosequence.com
>

>---

James VanEe                              Phone: (607) 254-4862
BioResource Center
Computing Facilty
170/171 Biotech Bldg                       Fax: (607) 254-4847
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853                 www: http://brcweb.bio.cornell.edu