DNA Sequencing Standard Template Study

George S.Grills grills at aecom.yu.edu
Mon Apr 23 17:25:31 EST 2001

3nd Announcement=20
of the ABRF DNA Sequencing Group=20
Standard Template Study

To all investigators involved in DNA sequencing:

The 2001 ABRF DNA SEQUENCE RESEARCH GROUP STANDARD TEMPLATE STUDY is open f=
or
sequencing data submissions.  PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR DATA BY 11:00 PM EST,
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2001.  We ask that you submit chromatogram
(electropherogram) analysis files of the results of sequencing standard pGE=
template using an M13 forward primer with any chemistry, run condition, and
machine type.  In particular, we are requesting data from relatively new ty=
pes
of instrumentation (such as the ABI 3100 and ABI 3700).

To participate in this "Never Ending Story (NES)=94 study, please click on
"SUBMIT" at:
http://nes.biotech.cornell.edu/nes

Thank you for your past and future participation in this ongoing study.  Yo=
ur
data will help us define the state of the art of DNA sequencing in 2001.

The ABRF DNA Sequencing Research Group

Please direct questions about participation in this study=20
to Dina Leviten at dleviten at icos.com
or to George Grills at grills at aecom.yu.edu