Goldmine running buffer.

Bruce A.Roe broe at ou.edu
Fri Aug 31 11:23:46 EST 2001

Hi,
	The Goldmine 3700 running buffer we use and are very
happy with is that from the Gel Company.  Sorry for the
confusion caused but I just assumed that since the name
was the same the product is the same from both the Gel
Company and Web Scientific.  I don't know if this is the
case, but the Gel Company's Goldmine 3700 running buffer
is worth using as it is less expensive and works as well
as the running buffer from ABI.
Cheers,
--bruce

Richard Stevens wrote:

> Yes?
>
> Alex Laufer wrote:
>
> > Hi Bruce, et al,
> >
> > Is this the same Goldmine running buffer sold by the Gel Company?
> >
> > Thanks in advance, Alex
> >
> > on 8/29/01 11:35 AM, Bruce A.Roe at broe at ou.edu wrote:
> >
> > > Richard, et al,
> > > We use it, we love it, and it's half the price of ABI's buffer
> > > for the 3700.
> > > --b.roe

> > ---
>
> ---

Bruce A. Roe, Ph.D  George Lynn Cross Research Professor
                    620 Parrington Oval, Room 311
                    University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 73019-0370, U.S.A.
Phone: (405) 325-4912 or 7610;  FAX: (405) 325-7762;  e-mail: broe at ou.edu