Sequence Navigator - an Equivalent for IBM

S.W.Rasmussen swr at
Tue Dec 4 02:18:54 EST 2001

perhaps dnatools at could serve this purpose
- even though I must admit that I'm not exactly sure about the
facilities included in the Sequence Navigator software package.

Cheers  Soeren

Soeren W. Rasmussen, D.Sc., Ph.D.
Carlsberg Laboratory, Department of Physiology
10 Gl. Carlsbergvej, DK-2500, Copenhagen, Denmark
phone: +45 3327 5230 (work) +45 3616 2259 (private)
mail: swr at

sequencing software:

news:9uai46$mi3$1 at