ABI 373 and sequencing Kit to sell

Langue Cynthia langue at mbla.ucl.ac.be
Thu Mar 8 10:20:57 EST 2001

Here in the laboratory of mycology from the UCL (Belgium), we have a ABI=20
373 automatic sequenceur to sell or the different pieces of the machine if=
=20
interest
We have also a sequencing  Ready Reaction DyeDeoxy Terminator Cycle=20
Sequencing Kit from Perkin Elmer (date of purchase : february 2001) to sell=
-
If someone is interesting, please contact me for more information.
You will find my informations in my signature below,

-------------
Langue Cynthia
Research Assistant
BCCM-Belgian Co-ordinated Collection of Micro-organisms
-------------
Universit=E9 Catholique de Louvain UCL
Facult=E9 des sciences agronomiques
Unit=E9 de Microbiologie- Mycoth=E8que de l'UCL
Place croix du sud 3, box 6
B-1348 LLN
Belgium
Phone Number: +3210473811