need help - alignment of sequences

Louis Geller demode101 at
Thu Nov 1 12:08:06 EST 2001

I would use ABI Prism's Sequence Navigator, if you have it.
I use it all the time for comparing sequence electropherograms as well as
text sequences.  This is a Mac-based program.  You may need to convert the
files to mac-text.  That is, use SimpleText to open them, and save from

Good Luck

Louis Geller

"Live Ever, Die Never!!!"

demode101 at