need help - alignment of sequences

xavier.leroy at xavier.leroy at
Fri Nov 2 11:49:08 EST 2001

Hi Sui

Go to
and 'conversion de formats', 'Convseq'
In 'Format de sortie' you can choose your lovely format

I sugest to everybody the use of the   site.
All for molecular biologists!!!!!!

Nice WE

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Geller [mailto:demode101 at]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 6:08 PM
To: autoseq at
Subject: Re: need help - alignment of sequences

I would use ABI Prism's Sequence Navigator, if you have it.
I use it all the time for comparing sequence electropherograms as well as
text sequences.  This is a Mac-based program.  You may need to convert the
files to mac-text.  That is, use SimpleText to open them, and save from

Good Luck

Louis Geller

"Live Ever, Die Never!!!"

demode101 at