Jeff Wong sornamjeff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 07:51:16 EST 2001

I am performing DNA Sequencing of methylated bases on
my ABI 377. I got phenomena of signals shooting up
where no particular base present (e.g C or G) and
having target bases shifted.  I've asked ABI for
advice, ending up adjusting the basecaller's rfu ratio
setting and no further suggestion came out. However,
it seems that I still don't get any well optimised
electropherogram results.

Would there be anyone who has done bisulphite modified
DNA sequencing and could comment on optimising this
kind of research work?

Do You Yahoo!?