Communicating with to ABI 3100 Oracle database

SMarsh3807 smarsh3807 at
Tue Apr 9 14:32:06 EST 2002

>Given that the system uses an oracle database and OrbixWeb to communicate
>(and that ABI sells a LIMS) I have to believe it is possible to transfer
>information directly into and out of the system.

If you geta copy of the user manual for the 3100 and check out section 6 it
tells you how to import data for the plate records. There are instructions for
importing LIMS Data (pages 6-18 - 6-19). That should help you do what you need.