3700: azServer--Data Extractor communication

Phillip San Miguel pmiguel at purdue.edu
Thu Jun 6 15:35:12 EST 2002

Phillip San Miguel wrote:

> [...]
> My question is: does anyone have a method that would restore
> contact between the Data Extractor and the azServer?
> [...]

I was able to do this. I stopped DataExtractor and killed the AZserver. Then
deleted the files:

Then restarted the AZserver by double-clicking on:

Then I started Data Extractor and it began to function normal again.

The ABI rep had suggested deleting the QueueFiles, but I did not restart the
computer after doing this, so the AZserver must not have restarted.

Phillip SanMiguel
Purdue Genomics Core Facility