Which is the best, Licor or ABI?

Betoedy at aol.com Betoedy at aol.com
Thu May 9 00:17:16 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues:

I=B4m in the process to buy a sequencing instrument for my laboratory. We a=
re
going to work mainly with AFLP, SSR, and some DNA sequencing. Our laborator=
is involved in teaching and research; however, we are considering the
possibility to sale fingerprinting and sequencing services. Actually, I am
considering the ABI 310 and the Licor=B4s "Analyse it".

=BFWhich is the best? in terms of simplicity, robustness, low maintenance,
running cost, etc.

=BFThere are other better options than those mentioned above?

I thank you for your comments,

Gilberto Salinas-Garc=EDa
Universidad Aut=F3noma de Nuevo Le=F3n
M=E9xico